Ways to Fundraisep
Join us on sample date
Ways to Fundraise
Fundraising is an integral part of your Shatterproof Rise Up Against Addiction 5K Walk/Run event experience. The funds you raise will directly support our work to ensure that every American with a substance use disorder has access to treatment that’s based on proven research. Your donations will help save lives!
Learn more about the impact of your fundraising.
Here are some great ways to increase your fundraising potential. Let’s get started!
#1: Update Your Fundraising Page
If you want people to donate to your Shatterproof campaign, tell them why this cause is important to you. Are you rising up against addiction to honor a lost loved one or to celebrate a loved one’s recovery? Use this page to really express yourself. Your Shatterproof My HQ Dashboard is an easy way to do this.
1. Log in to your Shatterproof 5K “My HQ” and select “Personalize Your Page.”
- 2. In the “Edit My” box on your personal page, click “Welcome Message” to change the general Shatterproof message to your personal “Rise Up Against Addiction with Me” message.
5. Change the generic background photo by hovering over the image. A “Select campaign image” box and “Update image” box will come up.
Watch the short video below.
Bonus Tip: Adding photos and videos makes your page even more personal and helps tell your story to your donors.
You’ve set a goal. Now what? Show your potential donors that you’re serious about making a difference by contributing to the cause yourself.
1. Click “Donate to Own Goal” from My HQ.
3. Don't use the "Create Fundraiser" feature on Facebook because your donations won’t be counted right away. Simply use your Shatterproof URL/fundraising page to manage your donations. And be sure to tell your potential donors to contribute funds through your personal page too, instead of Facebook.
Check out our extensive Power Fundraising guides.
It offers even more useful tips that will make raising money easy, exciting, and fun!
Thank you so much for fundraising for Shatterproof! Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.